April 1, 2011

Change



Time flies! I just couldn't imagine that it's April now. While I was staring at my to do list, I began nagging on myself why I haven't done much last month. I even told that I will punish myself whenever I fail to do things I have to do. Believe me! I was talking to me in front of the mirror. I am doing personality check again just like what I have done last month. I guess promises are made to be broken applies this time. The question is why is it just so hard? Is is time for me to ask help from someone who could push me to change? I guess I am not going to wait for my someone to this. 

Well, I have to set goals this time; goals that I think I can think of every time I wake in the morning, goals that will make me smile though I am aware that it is hard. As they say, there's nothing hard if you want to. I also have to set goals for myself that will make the best of me. Last month was not mine. I had decisions that I even forgot to include my wants and needs on the list. This will be different now. I have to tell myself that I am working because I don't want to go back from being hand to mouth. If I need to post this at my workplace I will do so just to remind me the reason why I am working. Being so kind makes me poor. 

It's weekend tomorrow and I have things to accomplish despite of not feeling well. However, I can still move my two feet and my brain is still working to command my body parts to where I should be going. And that's exactly what I have to do tomorrow. I have to shut down my life from any trouble first this time. As they say, you can't help a drowning person if you are also being drowned.  




2 comments:

kittypaws said...

Birds of the same feather, flock together talaga. I think like that too but then I realized, why rush things? Sometimes you just cut yourself some slack too. Just think that tomorrow is another day. Cheer up! The weekend is almost here. :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Been thinking of slacking too sometimes best but I guess my conscience keeps on haunting me every time I do it. I don't deny, I have been slacking the past weeks and my conscience is killing me. :(

Pages