April 26, 2011

Nail Art

Two flowers



I love painting my nails since then and I love painting other people's nails as well.  I have been thinking to do nail art but I hesitated because I am not good at drawing. Anyway, there's no harm in trying besides I can always erase it if the outcome won't be good.  So last night, while I was waiting for my hair to get dry, I tried to paint my nails and this is the outcome. 

First, I painted the nail with a base nail polish. Any color may do it depends on your taste. I used a lighter color. And then let it dry. 

Second, with a dotting tool or a toothpick make four dots close to each other. I used golden plum (frosted) for the first flower (near the tip) and red nail polish for the second flower. After making the dots, I put a small stem using dark green nail polish. Let it dry. 

Third,  apply the top coat to avoid chipping off and then let it dry. 

Try it! :)




No comments:

Pages