May 1, 2011

To My Godson: AJ Caragan


My super handsome godson. Miss you baby Aj!


Happy birthday AJ! I am sorry I miss your birthday this year. But I know you have many more birthdays to come. I won't say I will make it up to you because in reality I can't bring back the past. I won't promise that I will be present on your next birthdays either because I don't hold the future. 


I just would like to give a simple message for you. I am aware that your mom loves you very much opposite what your father does. She was and is always there to guide and help you no matter what. If you only know her sufferings and I am sure you will know and understand this when you grow up. Now, she has a dad that protects her from those people who made her life miserable. In the future, you will be the one protecting her from those who will make her cry. 


I won't say that you have to get mad at your dad who abandoned you and your mom but I would say that it is your choice if you will acknowledge him when you grow up. I also know that you won't hurt your mom the same way your dad did. 


You are a gift and a son to a loving mother. I will not say be a good boy but I'd rather say, choose the path you know what is right for you for I am aware you will be able to differentiate what is right from wrong. 



No comments:

Pages