November 12, 2011

Just a thought...


I have been handling this company for a long time and I have dealt with so many people; from applicants to employees to clients. I can still accept that clients are always expecting the best value for their money and I always put that in mind. Since the company provides service, employees as a team should make sure that their clients are happy with our offer. However, I failed in this area. I am still positive that I will soon find better employees who I can count on. I am planning on having someone to train and will ask him/her to stay for the company no matter what happens.  

I am also connected with other companies but so far I can say that I am not a pain in the ass employee.  I always try to give my best for the companies’ good. A home-based job is expected to be under a minimum supervision. Therefore, you don’t expect your managers to remind you of your schedule all the time and to do daily tasks you are supposed to do. Being a freelancer requires resourcefulness. If you don’t have that kind of working attitude, then stop seeking for a home-based job.  It’s good to ask but it is irritating to ask all the time.

A month ago, I met this employer online. The company needs to hire people since we are expecting for a higher volume of work. I have asked some of my friends to apply but there is still a doubt as to who am I going to recommend. Though I have forwarded few resumes, I also attached a brief summary of their work ethics since I want my employer to review them carefully. I no longer want history to be repeated. The company needs people who are dedicated and patient enough to handle stress at work. We don’t welcome fly-by-nights employees.

There are a lot of jobs available online yet there are a lot of people unemployed. All you have to do is be patient to browse the net and find something that is suitable for you. However, I have proved that a home-based job is not for everybody. There are those people who can't work well without their boss looking over their shoulders. 

No comments:

Pages