December 6, 2012

Irritating day!

Just this morning, I realized I have been reminding people what they have to do for the day. I also realized I am gradually getting tired of it. I need loads of patience here!

I am not saying I remember all the responsibilities I have but I am make an effort to accomplish each of them. There are so many ways we can do so as not to forget them but there are those annoying people who can't just make an effort to deal with their deficiencies.

So I often say, we all depend on saying "I am sorry, I apologize etc" whenever we make trouble. Can't we just avoid telling these expressions? Well, I guess I am expecting too much. I feel lazy too sometimes but the things I have to do are still in my brain. To think these people are below poverty line. No wonder they are always relying on other people to make their lives better! I always think poor people should work harder so as to improve their lives but most of them don't. They are satisfied of what they have and when rainy season comes, they blame the government for their misfortune!

I make a habit to smile every morning I wake up but I just had to scowl today because of these irritating people.It seems like everything is a joke! Goodness sake! If only they are younger than me...

2 comments:

kittypaws said...

Gaya nga ng sabi nila, mahirap mangaral sa nakatatanda sayo. Kaya kung ako sayo, smile ka na lang jan and everything, lola gel. Mahirap tumanda. Kukulubot ka nyan. Hay naku! Nakakastress. :) Live life each day with a smile! Cheer up!~

Unknown said...

Thanks lola! Trying to do it. :))

Pages