December 11, 2012

Tried to search my name online...found this :)


At Night


Composed: April 7, 2009 2:54 A.M.


Moonlight shines,shadows gone.
Stars start to dwell,all-night so well.
In my room I lay down, my mind goes astray,
For tomorrow isn’t mine, neither can I stop time.

Lying down in bed, no one beside.
Thinking of tomorrow’s rules, goal’s to abide.
For I don’t know what it gives, what it resides.
May you reveal, what I shall do, thy desire.

No strength, no time,no means.
Things I won’t do,real in my dreams.
May it be my strength, my motivation ain’t leaves.
For when I sleep,you’re real and well-defined.




I WISH




Staring at the moon, shining like a gold.

It’s sincere and pure and never grows old.
I wish one day I could be a moon,
that shines at night and gives light to a room.

I wish I could be a shadow walking in a dark
No one will hurt, no one will love
I wish I could be an air which gives life on earth.
No one can hold and no one can see

I wish I could be a thing for life is unfair
You try to be worthy but for others you’re liar
Your intentions are genuine but for others you’re nothing
You try to be excellent but for others you’re worthless

Life is confusing, it’s hard to detest
I make mistakes for no one’s perfect
But why most people can’t understand this concept?
I wish to die ‘cause I’m tired and restless

2 comments:

kittypaws said...

This reminds me of a time when I used to write poetry at work. Now, I just don't. I wonder why. Perhaps I got used to writing articles and stories to profit from them that I have forgotten my love for poetry. At least, I can still blog somehow. One day, I will write some poetry again but for now, I will just think of the proper rhyming words for next time. Have you been writing lately? I hope you have. :)

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, it is a bit difficult for me to poetry again. I felt bad about it, but I am trying to write. I know I can put those words together again. I guess you're right, we are used to writing articles and stories. Nowadays, I am busy writing term papers and other academic papers. Well, a good place, close to nature will trigger my brain for sure. :)Thanks bessie for dropping by.

Pages