August 12, 2013

The feeling is so strong... "I miss my friends"

Sometimes taking a nap doesn't give a good thing. Tsk tsk tsk! After watching a movie today, I took a nap before my class starts at 3 pm. When I woke up, I was in a bad mood. One reason, people are so noisy around. They are doubling the sound of the rain with their nonsense talks! Talk about being insensitive in this place. After the bad mood, I felt like I wanted to talk to a close friend. I started browsing my photo albums and found some photos of me and my friends I treasure very much. I MISS THEM. Too bad, we can just talk virtually. I wanted to buzz them but I am sure they are busy. So then, I just made my eyes tired looking at our photos. This kind of feeling calls for a break and a meet-up I guess. I hope they are available by that time. Sometimes, it is not good to be workaholic but what can I do, I have responsibilities --- things I didn't plan to abandon although it is hard and it means sacrificing my own happiness. 

Below are the photos that made me smile today:

From L to R: Gael, Jel and Me.
We met this year but I miss them. Thanks guys for the friendship and for understanding me always.

Zen and me at her wedding day. 


I guess this was the last time we met if I am not mistaken. Wow! Time flies I guess. We've a got a lot of things to talk about. I hope we can meet up soon. Thanks for the laughter bessie. You crack me up! You just do it at my worst.

Me and Ava (we were very young then, :D)
There were so many things happened in our lives, Ava dear. Things that we have yet to tell. I miss your company as always, the funny stories in the middle of the night at a convenient store drinking beer or at your car enjoying your favorite music.

Friends I would never forget. Friends who accepted me for who I am. Friends who showed me I am not alone. Friends who opened up the other side of the world to me. I miss you guys. :(



2 comments:

kittypaws said...

Sorry that I only got to see this and read this now. I miss you too, of course. I am sorry that we don't always get to see each other however, I am hoping we can this year or the next. Sayang! You would have been at Lilly's Christening. If only natuloy sana. :( Anyway, hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

No worries dear! I just can't stand it so I wrote it up. It helped me a lot. Yep! Hoping we can meet up this year. I will find time. She's always with us, dear. I may not know how exactly how you feel but I am aware it has been hard. But I am still positive, you'll have one in the future although it won't totally replace her. Hoping our kids will have the same friendship we have or better in the future :)

Pages