January 17, 2015

At Last!

It has been quite a while since I gave attention to blogging. I remember, I used to write movie reviews before but because of additional work schedule, I neglected my blog. It went down to like 2 articles a month or worst, none. I guess I was uninspired to write. 

Since I started traveling, I became enthusiastic in writing again. However, still because of lack of enough time, I can't write the same number of articles just like before. There are still time when I chose to sleep than writing. Such a lazy me! 

The past few days, I immersed myself in reading different blogs around the web, typing any keywords on the search bar hoping to land on a blog that will inspire me to write again. I came across few blogs that glued my eyes on my laptop screen, mostly of them were blogs from India and Pakistan. I have been with writing companies in the past, most were clients from Odesk but because of the demanding work, I wasn't able to keep them longer but I learned a lot from them.  Then there comes bubblews, a writing platform which shares revenues to its writers, unfortunately, it is no longer like before. Based on what has been circulating online, it has reduced its payments to the members, worst a lot were forfeited of their payments. I for one didn't receive two of my payments but I didn't feel bad since I don't hold a contract with them. So I just stopped writing for them although once in while I visit as some of my favorite writers are still there. One thing that I am really thankful of the site is that I met someone who I can share my interest with and someone who had and is making a big difference in my life. 

With all those above reasons, I searched on how to monetize and how much can someone make by blogging. My interest grew when I came to read this money-generating blog. It is fascinating to see those kinds of people who are using their talents to have a passive income. I know it ain't easy for time and effort is needed to succeed but I am sure along the way, I will get there. 

To start it up, I changed the look of my blog to get me inspired in writing everyday ( I hope). But since I am a noob in the area of programming ( a simple html got my eyes weary), it took me 2 days to edit everything to finally get satisfied with it. The last touch was the share button which I did for almost half a day! Thanks to this blog for giving me a detailed instruction on how to do so. 

Now, it's finally done!

No comments:

Pages