January 25, 2015

Korean Squid Pancake (Ojing-eo Buchim-gae)

I have been in bed for 5 days to be exact because I was physically and emotionally unwell. Terrible! I don't know which one to deal with first. But that's life, we have to experience those pain in life to become better. It's not easy but I'll get there. 

Because I was bored yesterday, I thought of cooking something I haven't eaten for a long time. I remember when I first tasted it, I don't want to stay away from the dining table. And it was more delicious because it was cooked by my Korean friend. So, how could I forget the taste? 

I am not familiar with the ingredients therefore I had to search online and luckily I found it here. I asked my in-laws to go to the market as I am not yet feeling well. Good thing they brought me all what I needed. At around 6 pm yesterday, we started preparing everything and in an hour we were ready to cook. 

The ingredients I used. Kimchi is added

While I was cooking it, I felt hungry because of the smell. After 10 minutes, one is ready to be served.

Let's eat!
I was able to make 9 pieces of those like the one on the top picture and as usual, shared some with the neighbors.

I am so happy they liked it very much. It made me feel emotionally better.  I am looking forward for my next cooking adventure!

No comments:

Pages