February 16, 2015

Rekindling the Memories

Most people say, high school is the best but it didn't apply to me. It was the most painful stage of my life; stating the reason would be a litany. Have I forgotten? Of course not! But I have forgiven. I actually used those emotional pain to make myself better.

After so many years of not personally communicating with most of my former classmates in high school, we have come to the idea of meeting each other last February 14, 2015. I was only planning to visit my former university because of the yearly February fair but then we ended up having a night swimming in a hot spring resort! We were all excited; I felt that while we were chatting on Facebook.

After dinner at Splash Mountain Resort, Los Banos Laguna


Since it was Valentine's day and it was raining, all of us were stuck in traffic, darn! I can't believe with all the days the sky has to cry, it was on that day! Seems like it was testing our willingness to meet up but luckily, we all made it to the resort.

The three of us enjoying the hot spring. The two others just watching LOL!

I bet we missed each other so much because of the unending stories. We also had the chance to speak out topics we should have said a long time ago which made me really comfortable. I longed for an honest conversation and it was success!

Our last stop; University of the Philippines Los Banos Laguna

We will definitely do it again! And perhaps with more former classmates!

No comments:

Pages