April 6, 2015

An Ode To An Unrequited Love

A reminder of the journey with you


Unrequited Love
©dexterous
Composed: April  6, 2015 @ 5:30 pm


I hate to feel I miss you 
Your absence makes me blue
Hugging my pillows while thinking of you 
I can only wish this is you 

I hate to think I'm nothing to you 
All the days when I'm with you,
were just ordinary days for two.
Can be forgotten for you want to. 

I hate to say I love you 
My words are empty for you
What've done are rubbish 
For you they're easy to banish 

I hate to hate what I feel 
Since in reality I hope for you 
I hate to hate what I think 
Since I will always love you

Sorry I am for my faults 
All I need your care won't halt
For you am easy to forget 
My footprints are nothing still yet

Emptiness encloses me 
Tell me how should I fill in?
The dreams I had collapsed 
How should I dream again?

You taught me to step anew
Yet stop they wanted because of you 
You made me wake each day up
Yet again, you make me drop


You stabbed me with your knife
The pain I thought I could take
And no matter how much I bleed
Yet I am only human indeed.

I'll miss your laughter 
I'll miss your touch 
I'll miss your jokes 
I'll miss you a lot



No comments:

Pages