April 4, 2015

Thank You for the Friendship

We met again after 15 years

Words Are Not Enough
©dexterous
Composed: April  4, 2015 @ 5:00 am

Thank You
The only words I can say
Yet it can’t be compared
Of how much you care

Younger years; you were my big bro
Sadness; you gave me laughter
Pain; tried to polish it off
Tears, wiped from my cheeks

Those years were gone
Didn’t know how you have become
Doubtful to meet you again
For 15 years quite difficult to fill out

Hearing your voice, made me smile
For I feel the 15 years,
didn’t change you into a bad one
Yes, happiness I felt even for a short time.



Note: I don't know how to express my gratitude to this person whenever I remember those times he was beside me. How can I forget the time he carried me because my feet were already in pain from walking.  I'll always treasure our friendship.

No comments:

Pages