May 18, 2015

A Chapter Worth Reading

"I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done. And wake up to your face against the morning sun. But like everything I've ever known, you'll disappear one day..." -Adele

Life is temporary and so is everything it has to offer. Thankful I am for the ups and downs life has given me for I believe money can never buy those experiences.

A certain chapter in my life when I got to meet someone who had opened me up to so many possibilities and even emotions. I learned to hold on to miracles. Despite of my attitude, he has tried to understand me. Unfortunately, as I have said, everything is temporary and he being a part of my life maybe as well temporary. 


I don't know if I need to close that chapter of my book of life but if I have to I will leave a few blank pages; there might still be slim possibilities that the story will be continued. I may not know. I am not sure of what the future holds for me. 

Wherever you are, I wish you all the best. I still believe one day we will meet again if not during my wakefulness perhaps in my dream or my next life. LOL!

No comments:

Pages