June 16, 2015

Behind the Tears


A wonderful scenery while writing

After watching fast and the furious 7 again, I listened to its soundtrack attentively. The first time I heard it I didn't give much attention on it. While listening to it, I didn't notice my tears were running down my cheeks. The lyrics got stuck in my head that made me write something when I couldn't sleep last night. What's funny is that my tears were falling again when I was writing this poem here. I am such a cry baby I guess. :)



Behind the Tears
©dexterous
Composed: June  16, 2015 @ 12:30 am


I cry not because you're gone,
but because to you I am no longer important.
I cry not because you stopped keeping in touch,
but because I can no longer feel your warmth.

I cry not because I can't see you,
but because I can no longer share my time with you.
I cry not because I can't hear your voice,
but because I can no longer ask for your choice.

I cry not because I can't taste your lips,
but because I can no longer feel your love when we kiss.
I cry not because I can't wake up beside you,
but because I can no longer have the whole night hugging you.

I cry not because I lost you,
but because I no longer have the reasons to move.
I cry not because of your absence,
but because of the emptiness without your presence.


Just in case you want to listen to the song. 

No comments:

Pages