October 5, 2015

Movie Date: Hotel Transylvania 2

Listening to the laughter of the children in the cinema brought out the child-like in me. 

As promised, we had a movie date with my two daughters haha! They were like my daughters except me not being pregnant to them. How I wish though. I was still sleepy but I had to force myself to get up since we still have to drop by the dressmaker's shop for my body measurement. Because I am too dumb when it comes to landmarks, I asked my husband to come along as I can't still remember where the fabric shop is located even if we have been there countless of times. I guess I need to rewire my brain, ey?! 

After all of those little things to do, we all decided to watch the movie including my husband. Talk about encouraging him to close the business for just one day just to watch the movie with us! haha! Success! While waiting for the movie, they all decided to eat at Jollibee. Because it's fast food, I was hesitant but then I was with the younger ones so I can't do anything but follow. LOL! Good thing I had fun... taking pictures of Jollibee's butt. hahaha! 

I am fascinated with butts including Jollibee's butt!

Hotel Transylvania 2 is a kind of movie when you want to have a good laugh. The level of humor is intended for kids but still it can make adults laugh if you know what I mean.

Adam Sandler who voiced Dracula did a very good job when it comes to using a different accent. I guess he's really good at that! Although all of them have done a great job still Sandler's voice was just fascinating for me.

I cannot say anything more except it is an excellent movie! I loved the way how the story went. If I were a kid, I wouldn't expect the story would turn out to be that way. I would be surprised!

Kudos to the whole cast and crew for bringing laughter to kids and adults alike! More stress-relieving movies please. LOL!


P.S: Writing this blog while listening to Chopin's Raindrop Prelude feels wonderful! :D

No comments:

Pages