November 19, 2015

Shoot,shoot and shoot!

After so many years of shutting myself off from the world of photography, I am now slowly embracing it again. However, coming from the film camera, it is a little difficult for me to deal with digital one. I am used to taking a shot and developing it,omitting the editing part. However, I can't do much but accept the fact that we are now in the digital world thus I have to use one. 

After so many months of thinking, assessing and analyzing all the factors that affects my willingness to buy a new camera, I finally had decided to get one two weeks ago. My husband was more excited than me when it was delivered. He knows from the first time we met until now how I was into it before. Once delivered,  I immediately studied and applied the things I have learned while waiting for it to arrive. 

Here are my first few shots:

Lovely dog: my very first shot 

Sister in-law: Second shot


Testing different camera modes
The first two were both taken at home. Then I decided to go out when I heard the kids in the neighborhood are planning to play volleyball near the farm. 

Serving


Volleyball or football?

Tallest palm tree in the neighborhood


I wasn't satisfied taking pictures in the neighborhood so I asked my husband if we could go to my university then go to a hot spring. My sister in-law has been asking me to bring her to my university hence I asked her to come with us. I think it is very good place to practice photography. I then prepared everything for that including requesting a rush delivery for a tripod. LOL!

Here are some of the pictures I have taken while at UP Los Banos.

UPLB Heritage Tower but commonly known as Kwek-kwek Tower

Oble

On the way to the library

Pegarao

Me at the Freedom Park
I can see the remote! We both can't stop laughing :D
We were waiting for sun down but then my brother in-law's schedule to meet us was suddenly changed. So we have to head back the resort as soon as we can to pick  him up. My husband decided to pick  him alone so I can take a rest for a while before swimming.

The pool seems to be encouraging us to go down and swim. After a few minutes of rest, we went swimming.

Sis in-law

On to shutter mode
She can't stop swimming at all. Perhaps because the weather is so relaxing. She's in the pool while I was taking pictures.

Christmas is in the air! I saw the resort staffs just finished setting up the Christmas lights. 

More lights! haha!



 I saw these bright man-made flowers while I was seated by the pool.


After an hour, my husband and my brother in-law arrived. Unfortunately, they were stuck in traffic!

Brother in-law
After taking so many pictures, I felt cold even with my robe on. I decided to change to sleeping clothes. I think I was tired of walking at the university. I asked my husband if he wants to drink but he seems tired to do so as well.

We left the resort around 7 am. I felt I was getting hungry therefore we dropped by at McDonalds. I don't want to eat fast-food foods but I have no choice.

She's hungry :D
There are a lot more things to learn  and I know I still need a lot of time to practice. But for now, I am happy  I am back to doing what I have been doing before.

No comments:

Pages