February 5, 2016

Restaurant Review: Sizzling World

Coming from a long trip because of heavy traffic on our way to Baguio, we were knocked down once we got to the hotel. It was already past 9 p.m when I woke up. My tummy woke me up actually, lol! We had no idea where to eat for dinner. We tried the restaurant at the hotel but it was already closed. I then suggested to just walk and see if we could find a place to eat. The weather was really cold and walking on a mountainous area made my lungs race for air. After 10 minutes of walking, I saw Sizzling World, it's just a small eatery which can accommodate perhaps around 10 people inside and some outside. I suddenly got terribly hungry when I smelled the aroma of the food being cooked. Imagine eating something sizzling in a cold night! It's just wow! 



I ordered sisig with mushroom, my husband and my sister in-law ordered pork chop and my brother in-law ordered pork steak with corn. Unfortunately, they don't serve brown or red rice so I had no choice but to eat white rice. I didn't mind since we will be doing a lot of walking our entire stay in Baguio so I thought I needed a lot of calories to burn. hahaha! 
Porkchop

The food was served quickly, I guess we just waited for 5 minutes. It's good for those who are darn hungry like us! Although the place was small, customers don't get to bump each others tables which freaks me out when I experience such. I don't know but when I eat, I try my best to savor the moment. I want my every meal to be always like my last meal. hahaha! 

Sisig with mushroom

Honestly, I was impressed by the taste of the what I ordered. I love sisig and the only person who made me the best sisig was my bestfriend's brother. I think their sisig was close to what he cooked for me. Speaking of mushroom, I can live with just that. If only, I can put mushroom on all my recipe, I will do so. 
Pork steak with corn

My husband and my in-laws were so quiet while eating. I think they liked it too. Well, they did since I asked their verdict. LOL!  

We only paid a total of $3.49 for our meal. Impressive!  If you ever come to Baguio and stay close to this place, give it a try. You can find the place at Plaza Natalia, Naguillan Road Baguio City. By the way, it's 24 hours open as it is said on the above poster.

No comments:

Pages