March 14, 2016

Best Massage Experience

Since my husband and I moved to the countryside, it has been difficult for me to find a good masseuse. We have tried different massage parlors around us and I was never satisfied. I am just patient with it as my body is already used to have a regular massage. There are also times when we have to travel to the city just to get a good massage. I have also tried freelance masseuses here but they were not like those I hired when I was still in the city. 

Two months ago, I was hoping to get a massage since my muscles are in pain because of my intensive exercises. I asked my husband if we could try another massage parlor, so he called them to schedule me. I was surprised when he told me it's half the price if I could go there from morning till 1 pm. It's their promo! I went there at 12 noon since my job in the morning is finished at 11 am. 

I didn't expect much but once I entered, the waiting area was just so comfy and welcoming. The music was very soothing and the staff were really nice. I can't wait to have my massage. 


The door
Decorations in the waiting area
I have to take a picture of the whole waiting room next time I go there.

Scented candle

After a few minutes of waiting, a masseuse asked me to follow her. I was led to a massage room. The room was just enough for one person. I noticed, there was a CCTV camera installed! OMG!  I am going to get naked and there's a CCTV! hahaha! I didn't mind though.

Entrance to the massage rooms

She asked me if I want it soft, moderate or hard. Since I am not familiar with her hand, I chose moderate. I think it was just enough for me. I felt pain on my calves when she performed the massage but then it was just okay. I like the way she managed to clicked my bones. I loved the sound of it especially on my spinal cord and on my hip bones! I couldn't resist falling asleep when she started doing my back. The feeling was indescribable! 

I asked her to massage my head longer and she did! Damn! It was wonderful! I felt like I was reborn after the massage. After an hour, she offered me hot tea to drink and a warm towel to wipe the oil from my body. I know having tea after a massage is not good but the smell of it was irresistible! That was the most delicious tea I ever had! I wish I could ask them what kind of tea is it. hahaha! I am too shy to ask though. LOL!

By the way, I got a Swedish massage. My husband and I went there again on the first week of March. We both got the same massage in the same room. It was fantastic! 


Massage room for two people/ Massage bed
 They also offer other services which I want to try next time I visit there. 


I can't wait for my next massage!

No comments:

Pages