October 29, 2016

Summer The Lazy Cat



summer and autumn
My brother in-law brought his two cats home because pets are not allowed where they recently moved. They were kittens when they arrive and they seem to be dying! hahaha! And they don't have names! So I named them autumn for the female and summer for the male. Oh well! My dog's name is winter that's why! LOL! 

Summer got so close to me and my husband. He often sleeps with us even if our dog is sleeping with us too! The problem is my dog gets jealous most of the time when I pet summer and she drives him away. Poor summer! 

He seems to be in a hotel bed! :D
When I went on vacation, summer and winter seem to have missed me a lot. They both sleep with me when I take a nap in the afternoon. Winter loves to be cuddled while summer sleeps on my chest. How sweet, ey? The only problem I encounter is that when summer feels so cozy on the bed while I am working. It is so difficult to work when I see him like that. Because of that, I tried to take his pictures while sleeping tight.



He's sleeping deeply he wasn't bothered by the sound of the camera!



This yawn was killing me! It made me go sleep beside him but I couldn't because I was working!


I don't know if he was feeling cold or just feeling so comfy on the bed! LOL! You know the feeling when you just want to squeeze him because he looks so adorable? That kind of feeling!

I hope to have autumn up next but she's not that close to me. Sad!

2 comments:

kittypaws said...

Cute kitty cats. I never knew you were a cat person too, Lola gel. I currently have 8 cats in our home. Two of them look like Summer. :)

Unknown said...

I wasn't Lola Gel. But summer made me fall in love with cats. I guess you have a zoo in your house. haha!

Pages