January 15, 2018

Hotel Review: Adriatico Arms Hotel



I was a little skeptic to go to the city on holidays because I am aware there are so many people especially foreign tourists who might be checking in hotels during those times. But since I am having a lot of issues with my internet connection and at the same time I wanted to spend a quiet Christmas, I then risked to book a hotel. It is more difficult when you are looking for an accommodation for 3 people. 

I searched from all the possible booking sites to get a good deal. My favorite booking site didn't offer a wide range of choices hence I had to use other sites I know. I wanted to stay in just one hotel until my companions arrived but it doesn't seem to be practical since it is more expensive. I then looked for another hotel nearby where I stayed alone and luckily I found one with acceptable reviews. Although I was doubtful considering some of the bad reviews I have read about it, I told myself, there's no harm in trying. Besides, we will just be staying for 2 nights. I got a good deal from agoda for $4,089.96 for 2 nights for 3 people; it's their deluxe room. 

Since I was already nearby, I checked out earlier from Leez Inn right after my work shift to check-in earlier at Adriatico Arms Hotel as I was already feeling sleepy. Just by looking at the map, it's 13 minutes away on foot but I was wondering if I could make it because I was carrying a 3 liter water bottle, my camera bag with my laptop in it and all the lenses and accessories plus my bag of clothes. Upon checking out I know the staffs of Leez Inn were just staring at me perhaps wondering why I had to bring that water bottle. LOL! 

I tried to take a walk however my sleepiness is telling me to take a ride. I hailed for a tricycle but my brain was totally in shock when the driver overpriced me. I am not tight-fisted but then it was too much. Luckily, a pedicab driver saw me and gave me half the fare the tricycle driver asked. I then gave the pedicab driver more than he asked thanking him for not overpricing me. 

I was 3 hours early for check-in but the receptionist just let me check-in for 1 hour early check in fee for 150 php. Outside, the hotel seems to be uninteresting but inside, I was in awe! The guard on duty was all smiles, the receptionist was very welcoming and the ambiance just wants to make me stay longer. 

The room is really spacious. I chose 1 single bed and 1 double bed. It is equipped with a closet with hangers in it. 




A flat screen TV, a refrigerator and a safety box. It has two sofa chairs, 2 bedside tables and a working desk. It was absolutely perfect for my preference. 



The bathroom is also spacious with a big lavatory top where you can put all your toiletries in case you brought your own. It has also two toilet bowls, one is for male and 1 for female. Cool ey?! 



What I love so much about this hotel is their WiFi connection. It was fast enough for all the online work I had to do.

The restaurant downstairs is wide enough to accommodate a lot of guest. We had our lunch there, it was a bit pricey but the serving size is worth the price. I prefer hotels with restaurants so I don't have to go out and find a place to eat unless I have a lot of time to spend looking around. 



Overall, our stay was amazing! I think my sister in-law enjoyed her birthday stay-cation! Would I go back there? I will definitely stay there again, perhaps longer if given the chance!

2 comments:

PARESSASILONG said...

i love this hotel, spacious and comfortable place to stay in =)

Susan G.C said...

I am sure you did :D!

Pages