April 3, 2011

Computer Game Review: The Serpent of Isis

The Screenshot of the game

I stayed up late last Friday because I have to finish something. While trying to force my brain in thinking for other ideas, I decided to relax for a moment. I then decided to find a game that will exercise my brain. Oh well, I stumbled on The Serpent of Isis by Bigfish Games. It is a kind of computer game that will make you find hidden objects to get a clue. I started playing at 2 in the morning and I decided to stop after one hour. Why? It made me feel too eager to finish the objective. I wanted to relax but this game just made me more aggressive. It will truly exercise your brain and your eyes. 

I told my friend who is a computer game addict about this. She wanted to try so I gave it to her. She told me she enjoyed playing the game. I thought she was able to finish the whole journey of the game but she didn't.

Last Saturday, she invited us to have a conversation over a cup of coffee. While having a cup of coffee and talking about a future project we are thinking to do, my friend and her sister were playing the game. So me and husband helped them find the hidden objects. It is more exciting because we played just like a team. We tried to have a race. It was really fun! 

Today, I tried to play it again but it just gave me a headache. It is really damn difficult! If you don't have a good eyesight, please don't play it too long. It will hurt your eyes. But for those who have good one, go on!

I just want to give thanks to the game developers. The credit goes to Andreas Schneider and Sandra Pieper for such a good idea and concept. This game isn't just a game but it will also test our ability and patience. The graphics is good enough. It will definitely attract people to play it without knowing how difficult it is. Another game with more walkthroughs would be perfect for someone who is having a boring day. 

The saying patience is a virtue applies to this game. Sometimes I am impatient in looking for something missing and because of this game, I have to put in mind that I have to use my eyes not my mouth. And that's the purpose why we were given eyes; and that is to see. Give it a try! Enjoy playing!

No comments:

Pages