November 21, 2012

It's time to say "It's Enough"

How difficult it is to say "no"? Being in a situation where it seems like all people disagree with your opinion is tough. If you make a sudden big decision, it will create a commotion which in time make people dislike you or worst condemn you. I have been holding to some frustrations that I am afraid it will burst out soon. I have tried to make huge decisions in life but thinking of the people around me makes me draw back from what I am planning to do this time. I am still in trouble thinking if it will be the wisest decision or not. If it is already the time to say "it's enough". But I also question myself, "if not now, when"? God help me when the time comes. I know I will be hurting other people but I came to realize that hurting them is the best way for them to learn. I guess I am now tired of people trying to take advantage of my kindness and not even thinking of the difficulties I am in. I have given so many chances for them to acknowledge the effort that I give them but it seems like I am waiting in vain for the recognition. I have to stay determined. In the end, I will be the one who will suffer if I will stay the same. I maybe selfish but being one is not bad after all as long as you have given enough.

2 comments:

kittypaws said...

Making decisions is never easy. I know how you feel. Saying no might not be easy but it is harder to say you have had enough but feeling fed up and feeling like you have been taken advantage of are not good feelings. I would rather hurt other people to tell them what I truly feel than pretend that everything is okay when clearly, it is not. Be strong. It might not be the easiest path to take but be determined to take it. If not now, when? Yes, that time will never come if you continue thinking about other people. Sometimes it is okay to think about yourself too. Liberate yourself from negativity, girl. Stand up for what's right and lastly, lighten up. :) *BIG HUGS FROM ME*

Unknown said...

Thanks so much girl. Freeing myself from those thoughts makes me relieved. Standing up for what's right as you have said is the right thing to do this time. Missing you much girl :)) Hugs

Pages