November 23, 2014

I Drink Because...

We have this stereotypical thinking that when a man loves drinking, he's irresponsible, bad and so many other bad things tied up to his personality. It is worst when it comes to women who choose to love drinking. I am well-aware of the bad effects of alcohol in the body but I still choose to do so.

I drink because I have a terrible sleeping order.  Alcohol makes me sleep well. After two bottles of beer or two glasses of red wine, I have to hurry up, go to bed and close my eyes before the effect of alcohol has gone.  I have tried a lot of remedies to make me fall asleep at night but then nothing had worked. So instead of being drowsy at work in the morning, I'd better have alcohol before bed time.
        
I drink because it clears up my mind. When I have alcohol in my body, my brain stops becoming active. I can forget a lot of things that makes my life miserable. It stops the flow of my tears. The best part of it, it makes me smile. I maybe strong as perceived by many but I am emotionally weak, too. I cry over small things and most people think it's crazy. Oh well I am and if you don't understand me, there's no reason for you to be part of my life.

So whatever people say when I drink, I don't care. Besides, I am not asking them to buy my drinks. I may have health problems in the future because of it, I still don't care. I have no child therefore I don't have any reasons to live longer.

Want to change me? Show me why I have to.

No comments:

Pages