December 5, 2014

Budweiser or Heineken?

Long hours of work deserves a treat by the end of the day.  With my sleeping disorder, any kinds of alcohol would make me sleep after that. Talk about lying down an immediately getting your sleep! Perfect!

I have tried many different kinds of alcohol to see which one will make me fall asleep quickly.  I have tried from whiskey, brandy, red and white wine and of course the very common one, beer. I used to drink San Miguel beer which is very popular local beer in the Philippines; 2 bottles of it was enough. But then as I continue drinking, my alcohol intake was increasing. So decide to change it from time to time. There are times, I go on red wine, then white wine and then beer.

Last night, Thursday, December 4th, I felt like it was a perfect night to drink something. I was exhausted from work, had a terrible time with someone over the phone which made me tremble with anger. I then asked someone to buy a different kind of beer at 7-11 stores. I was brought home a bottle of Budweiser and Heineken. Which one should I drink first? I went for Heineken first.

A bottle of Heineken on my work desk.
How did it taste? Well, there's a little sting, I would say. It got better while it's getting warmer. I prefer drinking a not so cold beer. After this, I decided to finish up my drinking session with a bottle of Budweiser.

A bottle of Budweiser still on my work desk.

It's not my first time to drink this but I would say, it's one of good beers I have drank. I can say this can serve as lady's drink since the taste is not that bitter compared to other beers.

And my Thursday night just like my other Thursday nights when I college ended extremely well.

My anger and frustration was gone while drinking and while I was serenaded by Blake Shelton's songs.

Time to find another brand of alcohol! LOL!



No comments:

Pages