December 24, 2014

Picking My Shattered Pieces Up

The year is almost ending again. Looking back to what has happened this year, I have realized so many things even the tiniest details I used to ignore. Making myself busy all the time and confining myself to the world of work has made me shut my eyes, deafened my ears and zipped my mouth.

In the middle of this year, the time of finally stroking my wings has came. I embraced the beauty of traveling, learning other people's culture and meeting people. Has it given me something worth remembering? Jotting down those worth remembering, the pages of my diary won't be enough.

One thing that makes me smile when I remember the past events would be making my mind think in a broader perspective. Broader, I would say in a sense of analyzing what is real and what is not, what is a lie and what is the truth, who the real people are and who the fake ones are. I have came to realize I am capable of doing those. 

The second is that I was able to open up with something I haven't done for a long time; love and extend care to strangers. I thought I was already numb but then no. I can still love and cry over love. Is it worth remembering? Yes, definitely! 

The third; no matter how I try to fix something that is already broken, the scar will always be there. People may and may not forgive what you have done wrong even you have asked for sincere apologies. I guess it is time to start something new; something that won't give me emotional torture just like now. It won't be easy to move on but I know I will soon get there. I am aware that the tunnel of smile is waiting for me to walk pass and see the beauty of it again.

Although I had endured a lot of things this year, I am still thankful for all of those. Those will be my stepping stone to become better and even stronger.  Bring it on! I will conquer you in any way I can!

Challenge accepted!

2 comments:

kittypaws said...

Happy to hear that you are feeling optimistic for next year. Merry Christmas, girl. Hope 2015 will be kinder to all of us. Stay strong! Aja!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, too girl! That's all we can do, stay positive. hehehe! Let's make 2015 better :)

Pages