January 28, 2015

Thumbs up!

Source: http://epicinspirationalquotes.com/the-best-revenge-is-massive-success/

The past few days I have been feeding my brain with positive reads as I still can't seem to find where to start in picking my shattered pieces up. Being sick physically and emotionally is just too much for me. I know I have been a strong woman since then but I don't deny I also become weak at times; emotionally, I am. 

As I scan the past events in my life, I can't help but shed tears for I know I have done what I could for those who are dear to me and yet there are those who think I am demanding. I guess I just cared too much to the point of neglecting myself.  I have also noticed that most of the time, I am the one approaching, apologizing and trying to fix a broken "relationship." Oh well, that's me and I don't feel ashamed of it. 

Then the quote above came to my sight while I was searching on my phone and it made me smile. Yes, I totally agree with it and it has been tested many times in my life. In the past, I was just this shy, skinny, little girl often bullied in school but now, it's different. These days, I know and I am aware that I am unwanted by someone and I totally understand why. I don't blame him for staying away as the reason for it is way visible then the sunshine. But me as being transparent, I just wanted truthfulness because I know, he has been hiding a lot of things from me and because I don't have a crystal ball to guess what's going on, unfortunately, it ain't happening. It makes me sad but sadness won't do me any good, and as the experts say when you fall, get up, dust yourself and move on. Gradually, that's what I have been doing. 

It's a challenge and I am willing to accept whatever it is. I will do my best not for him, her or them to like me but for me. 

1 comment:

Alpha Assignment Help said...

Thank you for good, Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one. Great Job, I greatly appreciate that. Do Keep sharing! Regards.
best assignment service

Pages