February 6, 2015

My Morning Walk

I've been struggling in getting my sleep at night these days and I have tried a lot of ways to make me sleep but nothing happened. Because of lack of sleep, I have difficulty doing my exercises during the day. Last night, I guess the alcohol made me sleep as soon as I got on the bed which made me wake up earlier today. Thus, I decided to go walking. I walked my sister-in-law to her school and it was fun because I have someone to talk to but I have to head back home alone. LOL! 

On our way to her school, I just can't avoid appreciating the beauty of the moon slowly hiding its face. I know my phone can't justify the scenery but I took a photo of it anyway. 

The moon hiding behind the clouds
 As I headed back home, the sun is shining slowly and the formation of the clouds plus the light is just fascinating to watch. I stood by the sidewalk and looked up the sky for a while. It relaxed my mind.

Wanting to burst into view

As I was observing the sky, the photo below reminded me to hurry back home since my job is waiting for me. I wish I could bring my laptop with me while walking! Hahaha!

The sunlight overpowering the darkness
I was glad to have witnessed a wonderful Friday morning while keeping myself fit!

No comments:

Pages