June 10, 2015

Back To My Hobbies :)

Last weekend, June 6th was a little boring weekend for me at first. I couldn't go swimming since I am still under a treatment. I then decided to work for a few hours so not to waste the whole weekend doing nothing. However, I was able to finish work before noon and that made me think of what to do next. I felt like I was getting crazy while I was thinking about it.

While lying down my bed staring at the ceiling, something came up my mind. Light bulb! Yey! I went to the kitchen, searched, and found something!

 Perfect waffle filling

With that, it gave me an idea to make waffles. It has been a long time since I made it. I asked my in-laws to help me prepare the ingredients. Then suddenly my brother in-law reminded me of the waffle equipments I have. Cooking will be a lot easier. After a few hours of mixing and cooking, here they are!

School of fish waffle!

My sister in-law pretending to kill the fish waffle :)
They turned out perfectly cooked, tasted awesome my in-laws can't stop grabbing one from another!

While I was cooking, I planned to do nail art again. I guess the last time I did this was May of 2014. It's been over a year! I thought it will be difficult but then it was as easy as eating fish waffles!

Flower nail art

It just feels so good to type on my keyboard while looking at my nails. haha! Kinda motivating to work! :D


What about next weekend? I still can't go swimming! huhuhu! Oh well, let it be! hahaha! Let the spontaneous me decide!

No comments:

Pages