March 19, 2016

Citizen Army Training Graduation Ceremony

After many months of citizen army training, may sister in-law finally graduated. I told my mother in-law I will be attending as I will be taking pictures. Unfortunately, a week before the graduation, she suddenly has urgent meeting to attend to which she can't postpone therefore I ended up attending alone as a guardian and photographer. 

It was exciting to watch these youngsters on the field doing their exhibition. I remember when I was the one in there being watched by spectators. 

Formation

Although it was scorching hot, I can't resist taking pictures of them. Because of that, I realized I am still not quick in taking fast-paced scenes. I have to practice more. Funny thing is that, I have to go up stage and put on my sister in-law's medals of honor and then take picture after that. Talk about multitasking!

Super hot!

The ceremony took about 6 hours. And the six hours left me with so many photos. Here are some of them.

Brigade commander and his staff
A platoon with their platoon leader
My sis in-law: Charlie platoon

Guest speaker: PNP chief Taysan Batangas

My sis in-law's friend: Delta Gidon bearear

Just awarded the medal of honor

Receiving her diploma

Turn over of position to Junior Officers

Senior officers getting ready for exhibition

It was a tiring day but I was so happy to receive my sister in-laws medal of honors. Seeing her perform with her co-officers swept away my tiredness!

The whole ceremony made me remember when I was the battalion commander back in high school. It was such a good day to reminisce!

No comments:

Pages