April 15, 2018

Macau-Hong Kong Trip: Somewhat Unplanned Part II

So we traveled to Hong Kong by ferry. On our way to the ferry terminal we met a fellow Filipino and she guided us until we reached Hong Kong. We were thankful although I already know we have ridden the wrong ferry. We should have stopped at the terminal which is walking distance to our hotel. It was fine as I experienced being refused  to get out of the train station because my metro card malfunctioned again. I really don't know but trains don't like me so much. It happened in Taiwan and it happened many times in Hong Kong. It's much luck I guess! hahaha!

Since the weather is very cold for us, it was a little difficult to go out without using layers and layers of clothing, but still we tried our best to explore the place. Taking photos was extremely difficult but I did my best to do so.

It's already night time but it seems like people are not sleeping. The streets of  Hong Kong is too bright for those who are not used to it.


We are about to catch the Symphony of Lights but we can already see it had started. Just because we used most of our time in queue for a waffle, we missed it. LOL!


The famous waffle store in Tsim Tsa Tsui. The serving is huge and for small eaters like me and Gael, one order is enough but of course, we always forget to buy just one. 


Building, tall, small, colorful buildings everywhere. If you love nature, then this place is not for you.



Would I forget taking photos of them? Of course not, no matter how cold it was! 


It's his first international trip, although a short one, he enjoyed.



We like taking a walk so we usually GPS a place where we can go to on foot. And here we are at Hong Kong Park. 


Who would have thought, I still can long exposure shots without my tripod. I master holding my breath for few seconds now. hahaha! Next tine, I will go for a minute! 


Buses are everywhere, and double-decker ones. I wish this was not abolished in the Philippines, it might be of good help to fight the horrible traffic situation. But I am wondering, the reckless drivers might turn EDSA into a movie-like car race scene! haha!


Hong Kong might not be a place for nature-loving people but for those who love architecture, this place could be the starting point.


I never got tired of taking photos of the streets of Hong Kong. It's just so Instagram perfect especially if you adore night photography.




After two attempts to witness the Symphony of Lights, we finally made it. 


Staying in Hong Kong for awhile made us more beautiful. Haha! Unfortunately, dad has his own world and always on the look-out of free WiFi so he doesn't have a lot of photos. hahaha!


We plan to go back there to hunt for cheap products. LOL! But it's not practical, it's better to go to another country for another experience but if my fingers go crazy enough to suddenly book for a flight to Macau or Hong Kong again, we'll just have to pack our bags. 

We might have had some hiccups while planning this trip but still we had fun and they are the best travel buddies I had so far. Let's go exploring again! Be ready, I am in the mood to book a flight. LOL! 

1 comment:

PARESSASILONG said...

incredible photos specially your night shots, travel more to practice your phorography =)

Pages