July 3, 2019

South Korea: A Sprint To The Plane!

It's been a long time since my desire to visit Seoul until it finally came. Although I didn't expect my visa to be approved,  I found myself sprinting to the boarding gate as the plane is almost departing.

Sprinting? Why? I cannot write all the details as to why I needed to run as fast as I could to the boarding gate while carrying an almost 7 kilogram backpack. Simple answer: I live and I flew from a third world country where life is so slow even the immigration officer seems to be still sleepy and just don't care even if the people waiting in line are almost in tears afraid of missing their flight.

Who wouldn't sprint to catch the flight if you are going to land at the second best airport in the world? Incheon International Airport!

I was dead tired due to lack of sleep as I still needed to work the night before my flight. I was asleep the whole flight except when I had to wake up to eat my in-flight meal. When I reached Incheon, taking photos was completely forgotten; good thing I was able to get these.

Incheon International Airport: On the way to immigration counter

Arrival: While waiting for my sis to pick me up



Those flowers could have been the spirit of spring despite the fact that I already anticipated cherry blossoms is over. Anyhow, I have expected to enjoy the cool weather of spring!

The long wait which I categorize as chaos back in Ninoy Aquino International Airport almost made me give up. My mind was already thinking of re-booking for the next flight but still I made it! I was beyond happy when I get to have my passport stamped with a visa to an OECD country! 

I cannot write everything in one go, no matter how I customize it, thus the next about the whole trip will be up soon! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Нi, just wanted to ѕay, I lovewd this blog post. It was inspігing.
Keep on poѕting!

Pages