December 2, 2012

My First Holiday For The Year 2012

Having a holiday during Philippine holidays is one of my dream since I started working from home. It is a bit difficult for me to adjust the first time. Working while everybody is on vacation made me sad sometimes. But I was just thankful that I have a job because many are longing to have one.

Talk of being lucky finding a foreign company which observes Philippine Holidays! I was so surprised to read the policies of the company that we will be having holidays as well. I was so excited! I then decided to spend my first holiday of the year well. We planned to go swimming. I have been waiting for this day! I spend the whole week looking for a nice but affordable resort. I was lucky to find Villa Crisanta Garden Resort online. It is just approximately 20 minutes away from the house. We visited the place first in the morning to make sure we will not regret. And yeah! We are not going to regret. So we hurriedly went back home, immediately changed to a proper swimming clothes, cooked rice for our lunch and headed back to the resort.

It was just half-day getaway since we arrived there at almost 12 noon. But we still enjoyed. The people are accommodating. They even extended our time until 6 pm since we came there late. The swimming pool is so big that  you can learn, play and have fun.


Me at the reception area

My sister-in-law at the entrance


Kid's pool (3ft)

Adult pool (4-5 ft)


My brother-in-law doing his stunt at the resort's garden


With these, I am very satisfied with the time we spent during the holiday.

'Til next time!












No comments:

Pages