January 16, 2015

Funny Conversation: The Balls!

Being an English teacher online lets you meet diverse kind of people; from young to middle age to elderly, from kind to rude and from humorous to dull ( I often call them poker face!)

Just so when you I am very  attentive with my previous class, here comes a class that really made me laugh.

I just can’t stop myself from sharing this. Son of a biscuit as Sheldon of the Big Bang Theory had said! I am as naughty as hell this week! What’s going on with me! LOL!

My long term student slash admirer slash lover boy was talking about his collection. Mind you, balls! And he was just so proud of it.

Non-verbatim

Student: Teacher, I want to talk about my collection. 

Me: What kind of collection that is?

Student: Different kinds of balls.

Me: How many B…. I started laughing, I can’t continue the question. So I typed the question on Skype and let him read. 

Student: Aaaaah! Teacher I can’t read that too. 

Me: Come on! You started the topic. 

Student: I am shy, you know I like you so I don’t want to be embarrassed in front of you. 

Me: Hahahaha! You are not doing so. Come on! Read! Then I started counting. If you are not going to read, I’ll tell your dad, you love me. I am just so bad!  LOL! 

Student: Teacher, let’s talk tomorrow, I am embarrassed now. 

Me: Okay! Please don’t count your balls! Hahaha!

With that, he can't deny he is red in the face!  It's really a TGIF!




No comments:

Pages