January 27, 2016

Photography: Flowers I Saw in Baguio City

On our way to Baguio, my eyes were filled with so many different kinds of flowers and trees. I can't close my eyes because of the beauty of the mountains. When we went around, I didn't notice I was already taking photos of flowers we saw on our way.

Most of these flowers are in Botanical Garden.

The color of the leaves of the trees were just so perfect with flowers below it.

It's not everyday I can see a blue-colored flowers like the one above.

I was so amazed with the flower above. It's a vine which serves like a shed along a pathway at the Botanical Garden.


These flowers below can be seen at Wright Park.






This is my second time to see sunflowers. The first time I have seen one was during the graduation day of my sister at the University of the Philippines Diliman.


If I am not mistaken, the flower below is a kind of roses.



This flower can be seen at the Burnham Park; another kind of roses

I prefer planting vegetables more than flowering plants but I adore it when I see one.

No comments:

Pages