May 28, 2016

Family Outing 2016 Part II: Malabrigo Beach Resort

I finished work at 10 am. While working, I sometimes took a walk around the resort, lie down on the pebbly ground whenever I feel tired from walking and lie down on a hammocks around the resort. I also tried to take a picture of the sunrise but it seems like the sun is not showing up.

It loves the pebbles too

Sis in-law and my god child on a hammock
 
This is the closest sun rise I could get
The long stretch of the pebbly shore is just so amazing to look at. Different shapes and colors of the pebbles will make your eyes want to look more.  After working, I indulge myself on the crystal clear water.

Crystal clear water
I felt like the months of stress from work were all washed away because of the clear and cold water. I just don't want to get out from it. The water was so inviting I never felt scared in swimming deeper. I enjoyed swimming underwater because I could see lots of small fish with different colors and of course the formation of the small and big stones. I have been to many beaches but this beach just made me so confident in swimming. Although it is very salty, I still didn't like to stop. hahaha!


After few hours, they joined me in swimming. I was so scared with this shot because my hubby's cousin was the one holding the camera and he was half submerged. I was already shouting at him and they were all making fun of me. I can't afford to lose my camera. huhuhu!

When the sun was up and burning, we had to head back to the cottage to have some rest. I took time to explore more of the resort's vicinity to take some picture.
Life guard's hut

Shady cottage

Piles of stones

 There are so many birds, I just can't take a good picture of them. hahaha!

Fishermen

Rock formation
After getting tired of exploring, I took a rest for a while and joined the others from drinking. Well, I didn't drink though, I just ate a lot of mangoes they got tired from peeling more. hahaha! My cousin's friend jaw-dropped how much I can eat mangoes!

I asked hubby if we could go boating and visit the sanctuary. It's a diving spot in the are where divers can see corals and different kinds of fish. I didn't dive since I already changed clothes to normal wear so those who are still with their swimwear did. I was jealous! Meaning, I have to go back there and dive next time. hahaha!


 That is how they looked like after diving. We were still on that boat and I was struggling to take a shot because the waves were getting bigger.

I was scared to bring my camera with us thinking one false move it will go down swimming but good  thing I gathered all my confidence to bring it with me or else I was not able to get the one of the best sunset I've ever seen. I was in awe before I could take a photo.

In addition to being thankful I brought my camera, we were so lucky these dolphins showed up. It's like they were having a parade showing off their swimming skills to us. I wasn't fast enough to their pictures but still happy I got the above picture. Because I was on top of the world, I forgot to take a video!!! Talk about seeing dolphins in the wild for the very first time!


Our boatman tour us around so we can see the lighthouse I dream to see. According to the people there, this was built during the Spanish time; it's called Faro de Punta de Malabrido. I don't want to go deep down history on this, hahaha! To our dismay, we saw the stairs going up the lighthouse, it's just so near if I continued to walk more, I should have seen it. We were all, what the heck?! hahaha!

Since there are many things we weren't able to do in there, we plan to go back there!

Soon.

No comments:

Pages