July 9, 2019

South Korea: Day 1

Incheon International Airport to Nakseongdae where my sister lives is 58 minutes away by subway. I repeat, I am tired due to lack of sleep but of course, my feet still kept going. I have trouble with train cards all the time and I told my sister about that. She assured me I only needed to swipe! haha! I was relieved. I really don't know but when I went to Taiwan and Hong Kong, I always have may train cards eaten! I feel like I am cursed when it comes to trains! haha!

Finally, after almost falling asleep on the train, we have reached our destination. I was praying the station is near my sister's apartment because I really wanted to rest my feet. Yeah, it is near but the slopes was killing me! 

Alley to my sister's apartment 

We rested for about an hour as my sister was also tired. We have decided to go out and go some places nearby so we can go home right away when we feel tired.  But before that, I ate another kind of ramyeon with bok choy! I so miss this vegetable! 😭




We decided to see Lotte Tower and then go to Olympic park and watch the sunset. Well, the sun goes down at around 7 pm! I was totally lost in time! 

Lotte Tower. Photo Taken across the street
It seems near since the subway is fast enough. However, it took us 11 stations with 1 transfer before we reached Lotte Tower. 


My sister loves taking photos as well as pausing for photos but I only love taking photos. LOL! She would always ask me to pause for a photo. Unfortunately, I am so bad at it. 😔

Closer Shot
After feeding my eyes with tall buildings, we decided to go to Olympic park which is another train ride. I was already loving the train at this point. haha!


A lot of people seemed to be going here to unwind as well since it was weekend. A city with lots of trees! It's like a combination of the city and the countryside. It's just a wonderful place to take a walk, play with your kids, ride a bike or just simply forget about your worries.






The view was just so amazing I took not just one photo but three! Black pink was scheduled to have a concert on that day. My in laws who are into KPOP would have loved it! 



The park has so many statues everywhere. They are just so nice to see especially most of them are under those so green trees! I wonder how they look like during the winter season. hahaha! 



We were sitting on a bench with this view during this time. Watching the sky go dark and eventually the lights from the Olympic Stadium started to illuminate. 

It was a very tiring day however, the scenery is just so spectacular I don't want to go home yet. But we still have a long day tomorrow so we decided to head home, of course, by the subway! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds
me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching
about this. I most certainly will send this post to him.
Pretty sure he will have a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its
really really good piece of writing on building up new blog.

There is certainly a great deal to find out about this topic.

I really like all the points you have made. http://foxnews.net/

Anonymous said...

Valuable specifics. Fortunate myself I recently came across your website by accident, plus I’m surprised precisely why
this kind of car accident wouldn't took place up-front!
When i saved to favorites the software.

Anonymous said...

Very good post. I definitely appreciate this site.
Keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone, it's my first visit at this web
site, and post is genuinely fruitful for me, keep up
posting these posts.

Anonymous said...

Remarkable things here. I am very satisfied to see your article.

Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me
a e-mail?

Pages