March 10, 2011

My favorites

While waiting for my student, I thought of all the things that I really like to eat and drink. So I thought of writing it down here. So I will list down my favorites here:



1. Favorite Filipino Dish: Shrimp in sour soup (siningang na hipon)

I can't help to finish one bowl of sinigang na hipon in one meal. If I eat with someone who doesn't like  vegetables, thank you! The vegetables will be all mine. :))

2. Favorite Dessert: Green mango with shrimp paste (bagoong)
I will have a perfect meal if I will be having this for dessert. I usually have a cup of coffee at eating this. My husband always says I am weird. 

3. Favorite drink: Iced tea and coffee
I feel refreshed when I drink a glass of iced tea every time we eat out. 


My day isn't complete without a cup of coffee.

4. Favorite snack: Corn 
My vacant time is complete if corn is served for a snack while lying down on a couch. ;)


Now, I am getting hungry again...;))

3 comments:

kittypaws said...

Kainis naman! Nakakagutom tong blog post mo na to. Bigla tuloy tumunog tiyan ko nung binabasa ko to. Hindi pa kasi ako nagdidinner eh. :)

Unknown said...

Hehe! I read this when I am hungry. It makes me full. lol!

sven said...

You forget Chesseicecream to dessert ;D

Pages