March 7, 2011

A Very Bad Dream

Last night, me and my husband decided to sleep earlier than usual so we will wake up early. I had a deep sleep. I woke up at 5 am but I went to bed again since it is still early. From that time, the bad dream started. In my dream, I am in a place where it is surrounded by complete amenities. Me and the other people in my dream were leaving in a big building. We have our own rooms and the room is really luxurious. But there is something wrong with us. We have a disease. Something like we are not humans. We are like vampires. So the idea of us living in just one place is to prevent us from hurting humans. So we are provided with what we need as vampires. We also have a leader and our leader is giving me a special attention all the time. Whenever other vampires try to bully me, he takes care of them. One day, there is a newbie. I don't exactly know if she is half-human. She is often the target of other vampires in the community. The leader asked me ti take care of her. I happily accepted the responsibility. One strong vampire really like to eat her and I have to protect her from her. I told our leader about the other vampire but he didn't believe me. One time, the bad vampire told our leader that the new comer needs to meditate with her. I know her intention and I tried to stop it but I failed. I know she is going to attack her inside. But I was wrong, she came out with her holding her arm tightly and my friend is shaking from fear. As soon as they came out, the bad vampire threw her on the ground and ready to attack her. I tried to intervene but our leader stopped me. He said that she has to fight. So we were all watching them fighting. The newcomer gave her a strong kick and she fell on the ground. She got a pointed branch and tried to kill her but she didn't succeed. She ran away. As I was running towards my friend. I felt someone snatch me from behind. It was the bad vampire. I am now the target. But our leader was fast enough to save me. I heard him whisper, you should not hurt her. She is an asset of our community. She is the one. So I was confused with what he said that I am the one.
One day I was asked to stay beside our leader during a community meeting. I was shocked when he introduced me that I am the one with a true evil blood that will make everyone immortal. That I am going to do a ceremony. I was then in the middle of everyone stunned. I tried to scan my mind of what to do to remove this so cold true blood in me. I executed the ceremony I was told to do but the other side of my mind was praying and believing that I can get out from this community soon. I was planning of something to kill everyone in an instant.  My mind was praying for Him to help me. As I was ready to do what is right, I suddenly woke up. I felt tired and exhausted. As if I was really in there. 

I am now thinking what my dream is. What does it mean? Is this a warning? I hope it is not.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

If it is indeed a warning then what is it warning you about? I don't know how you ended up having that dream. It's not like you read the same stuff that I read and write about and I wasn't there to influence you to think and dream of these things so it's pretty odd that actually had this dream but anyway, I am sure it doesn't really mean anything. Not all dreams mean something. Sometimes they are just manifestations of your anxieties in the real world. I am not an expert in interpreting dreams but I know you will figure it out somehow.

Unknown said...

Yeah, right! It is really odd. And I am still thinking the meaning of it. If I figured it out, I will write it here.

Pages