February 6, 2023

I Want To Breathe


Royalty? Princes? Lady?

What I am?

I tried to fit in, I was trained to fit in

But it is never ending amount of criticism, I no longer know what to believe in


Discipline? Manner? Class?

What must I do?

I changed almost everything, even the way I talk

But it’s either less or too much and I can’t even get in between as you’re blind.


Silence? Mute? Shut up?

What else do you want?

I just breathe in and breathe out

But even this has meaning, you can even hear from the distance you think it’s a clout.


Explained? Speak? Burst out?

Which one is true?

I want to do what suits you

But though I think this way, you still view me as the fragile woman anyway.


Don’t you even get tired?

Do you even ask yourself how I feel through this plight

Do you even sleep at night with your misoginistic mind?

Do you even wake up with a smile?


Enough, enough already, enough!

I don’t need titles, castles, wealth, I just want peace.

I need my life back and let me get back on my feet.

Give me time to breath




No comments:

Pages