March 10, 2015

Haiku: Sofia

Photo credit: Sofia Park

Sofia
©dexterous
Composed: March 9 2015 @ 23:40

Sofia the name
Like the rain it calms my brain
In person the same?

Your eyes shines like pearls
Staring must I really dare?
Trembling haven't done

Your smile like the sun
Shines brightly for me to see
Eternity a mem'ry

Your hair like the sea
In the summer flows smoothly 
Storm, rage one can see




Note: I was inspired by this lady; a friend of a friend, though haven't seen her yet. Just by reading a lovely conversation, I thought of writing a haiku.

7 comments:

ken said...

Nice bru..thumbs up

Unknown said...

Thanks so much bru. Maybe I can continue this when I get the chance to see her. hehe!

ken said...

Hehe.abangan ko next post mo bru.sofia said gsto nya magpost ng comment kso hnd mkpsok.

sofi said...

Oh! Sweet susan
Im touched of what you've done!
Like moonligth it soothes my mind.

sofi said...

Cenxa na mis-type 'moonlight' pla.hehe.tnx Susan

Unknown said...

Hi Sofia! Thanks for dropping by and for that lovely comment. hehehe!

Unknown said...

Bru, thanks! Sige, pag nagkaroon ng time ulit magsulat. Walang inspiration eh. nyahahaha! Ung sinend mo sakin na pic, will work on it later. A bit pre-occupied at work and in going home. :D

Pages