March 1, 2015

It's Beach Time!


The clouds and the sea in perfect harmony, it's saying, come explore me.

I've put away my pajamas, my socks and my thick bed sheets. It only implies, it's time to bring out shorts, slippers and of course, swim suits! It's time to go to the beach. Am I ready? I don't know! Hahaha! But before that, I have to look back and see if I have carried out the plans I had before the cool season ended. 

At the back of my mind, I guess I had. I was able to send the needed amount to my bro for our investment; I just have to check when I get home by the end of March. I guess I trust my bro for that because when it comes to being scrooge, he'll be on top of the list. When it comes to my jobs, I guess I have done something worthwhile. I have achieved my expected salary for the month and I was able to reduce my internet connection trouble. It pays when you push on those internet technicians to come and fix it. I was also able to meet my former high school classmates which I should've done last year.

However, I have noticed that I don't have travel plans this year. It bothers me a little as I promised to travel at least twice a year. Reason? Maybe because I am still on the road to saving for the camera. I am not quite sure I will be able to accomplish that but I am determined to do it so I might. The only problem I will be encountering is that when I finally have the money, I might suddenly become dithery.

Do I have something to look forward for this hot season? Definitely! I will try to make myself busy so pessimism will stay away. When I am bored, my mind tend to be overly imagining things to the point of not drawing a line between reality and fantasy.

May the universe be in my side this hot weather! LOL!

No comments:

Pages