March 17, 2023

Am I Worthy?

Sometimes I feel so small and weak,

As if I'm not enough, not meant to speak.

My worth feels lost, like it's out of reach,

And my confidence wavers with every speech.


I compare myself to others, and I fall short,

My insecurities take hold and become a sort

Of heavy weight, dragging me down,

I wonder if my worth can ever be found.


The world seems to demand so much,

And I struggle to keep up, to keep in touch,

With who I am, with what I want,

As if I'm always playing a game that's taunt.


But I know that I'm not alone,

That others feel this way, in their own zone.

And though it's hard to see my own light,

I know it's there, shining bright.


So I'll take a deep breath, and let it out,

And remind myself what I'm all about.

I'll focus on my strengths, my unique flair,

And remind myself that I'm worthy, that I'm there.




No comments:

Pages